News from Maine Art Scene – Maine Arts & Culture Online Magazine:
- Circle of Friends 2020 Holiday Exhibition and Sale at Salt Pond Studio
Maine Art Scene Magazine | (Friendship, ME) Salt Pond Studio is thrilled to host a group exhibition of the work of many talented and illustrious fine artists who are friends of the Studio. Ten percen …
- UMVA Member Fall 2020 Exhibition
Maine Art Scene Magazine | (Portland, ME) The Union of Maine Visual Artists (UMVA) is presenting its annual Members Exhibit opening online* November 2, 2020. It is an open theme exhibit that showcases …
- Sculptor Charles Duvall in Open Air Exhibition at Starlight Lodge
Maine Art Scene Magazine | (Rockland, ME) The Starlight Lodge – a boutique hotel located in the heart of the mid-coast and the “Art Capital of Maine” – is hosting a drop in, open air sculpture exhibit …
Portland Arts & Culture:
- Rally the Troops, Enchanted Forest Needs Us
Between the pandemic and the wildfires, Oregon’s most loved amusement park is in peril and is asking for our help.
- What to Read, Watch, and Listen to This Week: Oct 29
The content in our queues, from Cronenberg body horror to the return of Baby Yoda. Plus: it’s voting time!
- Pennie Lane and <i>Rolling Stone</i> Editor Ben Fong-Torres Talk 20 Years of <i>Almost Famous</i>
The two join up for a one-night-only conversation to raise funds for Portland Center Stage.